SMALL BUSINESS TRENDS
brings you daily updates on trends that influence the global small business market.
Past life: CEO, corporate executive, tech entrepreneur, retailer, general counsel, marketer, HR ...
FREE BUSINESS MAGAZINES
Trade publications FREE to qualified professionals. No hidden offers and no purchase necessary.
On Wall Street
100+ additional titles. Click to browse.
ARCHIVES & SEARCH
Previous Small Business Trends articles can be found at the links below:
Or, use the search box below to find a
for our FREE Small Business Trends newsletter. (
We publish regularly and promise we won't share your email address with anyone. (
SMALL BIZ INFO & RESOURCES
BLOGS TO READ DAILY*
* Don’t have time to read several dozen blogs a day? Pick two or three. Your brain will thank you for it.
Small Business Trends Radio
Tuesdays, 1:00 PM Eastern U.S. time
on Voice America network
Click to listen
November 1st: Torsten Jacobi, CEO of Creative Weblogging, joins host Anita Campbell. Sponsored by Six Disciplines.
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Top Ten Trends for Software Vendors
Here is another list of top ten trends predictions for 2005, this one for software vendors:
1. Voice over internet protocol (VOIP) goes mainstream
2. China's power and world economic influence grows
3. Working at home goes mainstream while small business thrives
4. Offshoring activity picks up
5. As the world shrinks, the world market expands
6. Technology stocks increase in value
7. Cell phones look more and more like PDAs and vice versa
8. Blogging and social networking become accepted business tools
9. Continued sophistication in corporate internet usage
10. Enterprises increasingly demand flexible solutions
Several of the trends on this list are related to the small business market. In fact, we have been discussing them here for the last 18 months at Small Business Trends and at
, our sister site.
The list comes from an
article at Sandhill.com
Neville Hobson's commentary
. Be sure to click through and read both links -- lots of interesting market intelligence there.
By Anita Campbell
More news... more trends... more insight...
ARCHIVES: select a month
(c) Copyright 2003 - 2005, Small Business Trends LLC. All rights reserved.